There were 9 entries that guessed this podium result for the Italian GP!
1st place - Stefan Nilsson of Australia (headphones)
2nd place - Niclas Cronsell of Sweden (t-shirt)
3rd place - Alexander Franzen of Sweden (t-shirt)
Honorable mentions are:
Mathieu Sebban of France
Oleg Sidarov of Russian Federation
Adriana Bulgarelli of Italy
Gjorgi Nakovski of Macedonia
Emma Crawley of UK
Patrik Danielsson of Sweden.
ARE YOU our #F1TOP3 champ FOR 2017!? The more your participate, the more chances you'll have to win a brand new limited edition SJV watch worth $7,500.00!
Simple: fill-in the form bellow with your #F1TOP3 picks for every Grand Prix
- Contestants must pick the Top 3 drivers in the correct order for each Grand Prix.
- Only one entry is allowed per contestant per Grand Prix
- Entry must be submitted before/at 12AM GMT (before the race).
- There will be a maximum of 3 prizes for each Grand Prix:
- 1st: will get one limited edition URBANEARS headset signed by Stefan Johansson.
- 2nd & 3rd: will get a special edition Stefan Johansson T-Shirt; with a Keith Haring designed motif. This T-Shirt will never be sold to the public. If there are more than 3 winners for any GP, the top 3 will be picked in the order they posted their entry, with the earliest entry posted being the winner.
- If there are more than 3 people picking the correct order in any Grand Prix, anyone who picked the correct order will still be eligible for the Grand Prize, including those that have not yet won a prize.
- THE GRAND PRIZE! At the end of the season, whomever has guessed the top 3 correct the most times will be the lucky winner of a brand new limited edition Stefan Johansson Växjö Watch (valued at $7,500)!
- If there is more than one person who has picked the correct order the same amount of times, the tie breaker will be whomever got them right at the earliest point in the season.
- Please make sure to enter your contact information correctly:
- Full Name
- Email Address
- Mailing address (no PO box)
- Phone # (optional)
- The winners will be announced 5 days after each Grand Prix.