#F1TOP3 2017 SEASON WINNER: PATRIK DANIELSSON!
YOU HAVE WON A BRAND NEW WATCH WORTH $7,500.00!
#F1TOP3 2017 season was quite nerve wracking! The final season result ended up in a tie for the watch with Patrik Danielsson and Adriana Bulgarelli both having 3 wins apiece. Looking over their entries - Patrik Danielsson and Adriana Bulgarelli won the Australian, Italian and Abu Dhabi races - however, looking at the time stamps of these 3 races, Patrik Danielsson's entries came in earlier in the Australian and Abu Dhabi GPs - so we crown Patrik Danielsson as the season winner in the competition for the watch!
READY FOR #F1TOP3 2018!?
- Contestants must pick the Top 3 drivers in the correct order for each Grand Prix.
- Only one entry is allowed per contestant per Grand Prix
- Entry must be submitted before/at 12AM GMT (before the race).
- There will be a maximum of 3 prizes for each Grand Prix:
- 1st: will get one limited edition URBANEARS headset signed by Stefan Johansson.
- 2nd & 3rd: will get a special edition Stefan Johansson T-Shirt; with a Keith Haring designed motif. This T-Shirt will never be sold to the public. If there are more than 3 winners for any GP, the top 3 will be picked in the order they posted their entry, with the earliest entry posted being the winner.
- If there are more than 3 people picking the correct order in any Grand Prix, anyone who picked the correct order will still be eligible for the Grand Prize, including those that have not yet won a prize.
- THE GRAND PRIZE! At the end of the season, whomever has guessed the top 3 correct the most times will be the lucky winner of a brand new limited edition Stefan Johansson Växjö Watch (valued at $7,500)!
- If there is more than one person who has picked the correct order the same amount of times, the tie breaker will be whomever got them right at the earliest point in the season.
- Please make sure to enter your contact information correctly:
- Full Name
- Email Address
- Mailing address (no PO box)
- Phone # (optional)
- The winners will be announced 5 days after each Grand Prix.