🏆⌚️ 2016 #f1top3 winner! ⌚️🏆
Congratulations to our first-ever #F1TOP3 champion ➡ Bernard Cogan from Ireland! 🎩🇮🇪
Lewis Hamilton and Nico Rosberg weren't the only ones fighting for a tittle at the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix; the fight for our #F1TOP3 tittle was taken to the last race with a three-way tie to win the first-ever #F1TOP3 grand prize! This includes Roy Sorensen who correctly guessed Australia, Great Britain, Singapore and Brazil. Bernard Cogan who correctly guessed Australia, Great Britain, Hungarian and Brazil. Finally, we have Stefan Nilsson who correctly guessed Hungary, Belgian, USA and Mexico...
Just like in Formula 1, there is only room for a World Championship! Stefan Johansson and everyone in our team wants to congratulate Bernard Cogan for his determination! You've earned the tittle as the 'first-ever #F1TOP3 Champ' and a brand new Limited Edition Stefan Johansson Växjö Watch (valued at $7,500)!
- Contestants must pick the Top 3 drivers in the correct order for each Grand Prix.
- Only one entry is allowed per contestant per Grand Prix
- Entry must be submitted before/at 12AM GMT (before the race).
- There will be a maximum of 3 prizes for each Grand Prix:
- 1st: will get one limited edition URBANEARS headset signed by Stefan Johansson.
- 2nd & 3rd: will get a special edition Stefan Johansson T-Shirt; with a Keith Haring designed motif. This T-Shirt will never be sold to the public. If there are more than 3 winners for any GP, the top 3 will be picked in the order they posted their entry, with the earliest entry posted being the winner.
- If there are more than 3 people picking the correct order in any Grand Prix, anyone who picked the correct order will still be eligible for the Grand Prize, including those that have not yet won a prize.
- THE GRAND PRIZE! At the end of the season, whomever has guessed the top 3 correct the most times will be the lucky winner of a brand new limited edition Stefan Johansson Växjö Watch (valued at $7,500)!
- If there is more than one person who has picked the correct order the same amount of times, the tie breaker will be whomever got them right at the earliest point in the season.
- Please make sure to enter your contact information correctly:
- Full Name
- Email Address
- Mailing address (no PO box)
- Phone # (optional)
- The winners will be announced 5 days after each Grand Prix.